As the famous saying goes, golf is the ‘best way to ruin a good walk’. What better way to do this than a Greatround with a friend at the picturesque Mt Broughton Golf & Country Club. Enjoy 18 holes with a friend, seven days/week (subject to availability).
• 18 holes for two players with shared Cart.
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Voucher is for 18 Holes for 2 Players including a motorised Golf Cart.
• Tee Times available 7 Days. Saturdays after 12pm & Sundays after 11am.
• All play is subject to availability at the time of booking.
• Valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
• Not to be used with any other offer and not redeemable for cash.
• Bookings are essential, please call the pro shop on 02 4868 3200 quoting your unique greatrounds voucher number.
• Dress regulations of neat golf attire apply, inquire at the time of booking - failure to meet dress regulations may result in non participation with no refund applicable
• Must have a valid drivers license to operate motorised golf cart.
Mt Broughton Golf and Country Club is a naturally beautiful site where lush greens, natural waterways and undulating fairways combine with skilled design to create a truly memorable golfing challenge.
Located deep in the heart of the Southern Highlands, Mt Broughton Golf & Country Club opened in November 1994 and rapidly gained a reputation as one of the country's top 100 golf courses.
Less than 90 minutes from Sydney's CBD, the course has become popular with golfers of all levels for its alluring surroundings and challenging fairways.
Mt Broughton Golf & Country Club provides an impressive array of facilities.
The clubhouse itself is a picture- perfect tribute to the courses Scottish heritage and the second floor balcony provides the ideal vantage point from which to absorb the views and watch the players complete their round.
Mt Broughton is a naturally beautiful course and is reputedly one of the longest courses in Australia. From the championship tees the course has a rating of 75. Sweeping rye grasses and the course's natural waterways, lush greens and undulating fairways, creates an incredible vista. Abundant wildlife inhabits the course adding to the magnificent atmosphere. The course design enhances this natural beauty. The golf course is challenging and enjoyable to golfers of all levels.
My BoughtomBy: Carol Richmond on 13 November 2017Fabulous conditions. Course in great shape. Best greens I've played on this year.
Value for moneyBy: GAVIN JOHNSON on 7 September 2017been using Greatrounds for some time now, I love these vouchers cause it is always good golf courses that I have not played before. Easy to use. I love it.