Get out on the rolling fairways with a friend, and play 18 holes with a cart at the prestigous Macquarie Links International Golf Club in Sydney’s South-West and save 48% off the regular price!
• 18 holes for two players
• Tee times 7 Days (Sat and Sun after 12.30pm)
• Shared motorised cart
• Tee times 7 Days, Saturday & Sunday after 12.30pm, excluding public holidays
• All tee times and cart hires subject to availability
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
• Bookings must be confirmed with the Pro Shop on 02 8796 5811 quoting greatrounds.com unique voucher number
• Macquarie Links International Golf Club dress regulations of neat golf attire apply. Pro Shop staff will be happy to inform you of the policy when making booking if unsure of dress regulations. Failure to meet dress regulations may result in non participation with no refund applicable.
• Unlimited vouchers per person
Gently rolling hills, native Australian bushland and a links-style golf course set around a contemporary clubhouse form the character that is Macquarie Links International Golf Club. The par-72 championship golf course laid carefully across the rolling hills showcases the unique Australian grasslands and stands of mature gum trees found throughout.
The course is a combination of links style golf with a heathland or “bush” character. Native grasslands, stands of mature gum trees and unique “outback” site furniture provide strong Australian character. Creeks, lakes and subtle topographic formations all combine to create natural golf holes that ebb and flow with the natural lie of the land.
Macquarie Links is a Par 72 course measuring some 6,300 metres in length, but not overly long by modern standards – the course is a challenge to shot making but not a torturous test of length. Multiple tees give golfers of all standards the ability to enjoy their game with an appropriate level of challenge.