Located just over an hour from Sydney, Bowral Golf Club is a picturesque par 69 course you can enjoy with a friend with this Greatrounds.com hot golf offer. Get out and enjoy 18 holes of golf with a drink each and save!
• 18 holes for two players walking
• 1 x drink each
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Voucher is for 18 holes for two players walking, including drinks
• Tee times seven days/week subject to availability
• Not valid with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
• Vouchers valid for three months from date of purchase
• Booking required, call the pro shop on (02) 4861 1042 quoting Greatrounds.com unique voucher number
• Dress regulations of neat golf attire apply, inquire with pro shop when booking – failure to meet dress regulations may result in non participation with no refund applicable
Bowral Golf Club provides great golf in a lush picturesque setting close to the town’s centre.
Its 18 hole, par 69 course boasts wonderful avenues of exotic old English and native trees bordering the fairways and is considered among the best country courses in NSW. With a slope rating of 121, superb fairways, true greens and a layout that is challenging for all levels.
Visitors are invited to enjoy the ambience of a club 115 years in the making or indulge in lunch or a glass of wine while you appreciate the warmth of the log fire when toasting the day or sit on the terrace and enjoy the view. Bowral is just over an hour from Sydney, we look forward to your visit
Bowral Golf Club25 June 2019Bowral is a great course. Always well maintained, with friendly staff and community. Very walkable.
Fantastic Course - I Can Thoroughly Recommend It!3 December 2018We had perfect spring weather, perfect course conditions & no one ahead of us or behind us. Just a magic game of golf. The guys in the Pro Shop were extremely helpful, and everything about the course was awesome...… We are definitely coming back again SOON!
Bowral is a great course10 October 2018Beautiful course, but if you’re going to play here and thinking of eating lunch too, make sure eat before you tee off as the course is an old fashioned design where once you tee off, you don’t come back to the club house until the 18th. So eat first or take plenty of food and beers with you.