Inspired by some of Victoria’s famous courses in Royal Melbourne & Kingston Heath and designed by Australia’s most famous golfer, Greg Norman, get out for a round with a friend at Settlers Run Golf & Country Club in this greatrounds.com offer for two for a special price!
• Vouchers valid Monday - Friday only – all tee times are subject to availability
• Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Vouchers not valid on public holidays
• Bookings are required before play by calling the Pro Shop on (03) 9785 6072 and quoting greatrounds.com unique voucher number
• Unlimited vouchers per person
• Club dress regulations apply at all times – Pro Shop are more than happy to provide regulations at time of booking
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
• Vouchers cannot be used for group bookings of larger than 12 players
Greg Norman’s design has taken the best elements of Melbourne’s renowned sandbelt courses and incorporated them into a dramatic, natural golf setting.
The design takes advantage of the undulating landscape and natural wetlands to create a layout that fits seamlessly with the surrounding environment.
The bunkering is a key feature of the design, with Norman taking inspiration from Alister MacKenzie’s work at famed Royal Melbourne and Kingston Heath. The fairways have been designed to provide generous landing areas to accommodate golfers of all levels.
Settlers Run offers members and guests a range of world-class facilities including a state-of-the-art clubhouse with a gym, tennis courts, swimming pool, golf shop, bar/bistro and Vue restaurant.
The course was rated number 40 in the latest Australian Top 50 Golf Course ranking conducted by Golf Australia magazine.
Great course. Greens are quite testing and visitin5 January 2020Will be back again
The designers of this course certainly made it int15 November 2018Dave (19) - Narre Warren South
Great but long on a hot day30 January 2018The course is as good as it gets. Gret fairway and interesting greens. Bring plenty of balls as the rough is unforgiving. Play short and straight . Use a powered trolley or hire a ride in cart. .it a long walk especially if its hot. We walked 12 klms according to the gps watch. Note the cafe isnt open on mondays. Check when your booking. I wouldplay again but not on monday
Pretty goodBy: David Braescu on 12 October 2017Very challenging golf course
Settlers runBy: Vicki on 29 April 2017Great course, easy to book with this deal, look forward to playing again as is well maintained& great lay out