Play 18 holes with a friend with this Greatrounds.com special offer at the ever-changing Gainsborough Greens Golf Course. Come test yourself on the exciting Ross Watson greens.
• 18 holes for two players in a motorised cart
• Tee times Sunday to Friday
• Buy NOW play NOW – valid for three months from date of purchase.
• Voucher is for 18 holes for two players and a motorised cart
• Tee times Monday – Friday all day and Sunday after 11 am, subject to availability and excluding public holidays
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Not valid for Saturday play
• Booking required, call the pro shop on (07) 5546 6003 and quote Greatrounds.com unique voucher number
• Current drivers licence is required to operate motorised cart
• Unlimited vouchers per person
• Club dress regulations apply at all times – inquire with pro shop at time of booking
• Must use total of voucher in one visit
• Not valid with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Having hosted three Queensland PGA Titles and the 2007 City Pacific – Mirvac Qld Open, Gainsborough Greens, on Queenslands Gold Coast, can make quite legitimate claims to being among the State's elite golf courses.
Yet, despite its lofty status, Gainsborough is the type of course social players can enjoy. The course is not so difficult that it deters high-handicappers but the exacting layout makes for a challenging day out for even the more experienced golfer.
You'll be captivated by Gainsborough Greens' unique Australian charm. The course nestles among 230 hectares of unspoiled natural beauty. Total length of the par 72 course is 6152 meters – it has 54 bunkers, 7 lakes and 22 water hazards. It even encompasses a fauna and flora sanctuary. Don't be put off your stroke if you notice members of the gallery "wearing" a tail, pouch, webbed feet or feathers - that's par for the course around here.
The on-course Drinks Cart will ensure that you won't go thirsty during your round. The latest Electric Carts are available for hire, however walkers are more than welcome. With a fleet of 70 carts, Gainsborough can cater for the largest of Corporate or Social Golf Days.
The 2 storey air-conditioned clubhouse has a fully equipped pro shop, spacious locker room (including spa and sauna for use by all players), 2 Bars and Restaurant. The Lounge Bar, located on the upper level, offers spectacular views...it's great to sit back and watch how others handle the testing final holes. Watching the 472 metre par five 18th for example, provides plenty of interest from the clubhouse bar.
Gainsborough Greens is located at Pimpama, just 25 minutes drive north of Surfers Paradise and 40 minutes from Brisbane CBD – take exit number 49 from the Pacific Motorway.
The team at Gainsborough Greens is committed to providing a unique golfing experience and extend a warm welcome to visitors – we’d like you to consider this your club when you are away from home.
Gainsborough Green ( and Gold )21 July 2020Quality course with several challenges
First Class Golf Course7 July 2020Gainsborough Greens is a very challenging layout with lots of strategically placed water hazards.
good golf course, friendly staff27 August 2019it was a good golf course to play in reasonable condition and the staff were friendly, not like some other courses
Enjoyable golf3 July 2019Nice course and challenging layout. It was pretty damp underfoot but course was in good nick. Excellent putting surfaces. Very good clubhouse and restaurant. Very friendly staff. I would return if I am in the area.
Gainsborough greens8 January 2019Bought my voucher, booked a game 5 mins later. Excitedly went the gg to play and tje course was in great nick. Greens true, fairway lush, on-course drinks and snacks. Mate was very happy to play and he was impressed with the price. Great day! Pity about our score haha