Play one of Queensland’s best golf layouts and one of the most prestigious golf resorts in Australia. With this exclusive Greatrounds.com offer you'll save up to 50% off RRP for 18 holes in a cart at this stunning and challenging Greg Norman course on the beautiful Gold Coast.
• 18 holes for TWO players including shared cart
• Tee times seven days/week
• Tee times seven days/week – weekends before 7.30 am or after 12 pm - Excluding Public Holidays
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• This voucher is for 2 Players to play 18 holes with a motorised cart.
• Maximum four vouchers can be redeemed in a single group booking daily
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
• Bookings essential, must be confirmed with the Pro Shop on 07 5569 1900, all tee times are subject to availability.
• The Glades Golf Club dress regulations of collared shirt, golf shoes and tailored shorts/trousers apply. Pro Shop staff will be happy to inform you of the policy when making booking if unsure of dress regulations. Failure to meet dress regulations may result in non participation with no refund applicable. Strictly no denim.
The Glades Golf Club boasts the reputation as one of Australia’s most prestigious resort golf courses and is located right here on the Gold Coast. Designed by champion Australian golfing icon, Greg Norman, the course is typical of his trademark aggressive layouts offering golfers a challenging round of golf within visually stunning surrounds.
Arrival at glades and handing over voucher was eas26 June 2021Will book again in near future.
the glades golf club 22-02-202126 February 2021the course was in great condition even after heavy rains, it was heaven to play on well kept bent greens again, the course is manicured and well looked after, even the kiosk was open only flaw was cart didn't have gps but it did get us around with out dying .
Glades Golf Club22 November 2019Great challenging course
MrBy: Frank Sturley on 3 November 2017Excellently prepared fairways and greens - my sincere compliments to the management and ground staff.