Located just 40 minutes from Melbourne, get out for a round of golf with a friend at the highly rated Eynesbury Golf Club with this greatrounds.com hot golf offer. Enjoy 18 holes for 2 on this premium golf course, in a motorised cart with a beer each, valid 7 days of the week for a very special low price.
•18 holes of golf for 2 at Eynesbury Golf Club
• Shared motorized cart
• 1 x Beer each after your round of golf
• Valid 7 days – subject to availability
• Valid for 3 months from date of purchase (Blackout period applies in Dec/Jan - see below)
• Bookings must be made in advance via email to the pro shop via email@example.com – quoting greatrounds.com voucher number, preferred date and time for redemption.
• Vouchers Valid 7 days, subject to availability – weekend and public holiday access only after 12noon
• Blackout period applies for voucher redemptions from 15 December 2017 - 15 January, 2018.
• Not valid for use as a social club (max 2 vouchers per group booking)
• Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Must have valid driver’s license to drive motorised golf cart
• Must be over 18yrs to consume alcoholic beverages
• Must use total value in one visit.
• Subject to tee time availability
• 24hrs notice required for all cancellations
Eynesbury Golf Club is a premium golf facility, just 40 minutes from the heart of Melbourne. One of the top 100 courses in the country as rated by Golf Digest and in the Top 30 Public Access Courses as rated by Golf Australia. With a full fleet of 56 electric golf carts you can experience a championship course that was voted Victorian PGA Pro-Am of the year 2011.
Want to have a nice day outBy: Irene Day on 22 November 2017Yes, Love Playing here wonderful staff and very nice course and restaurant
eynesburyBy: phil munro on 1 November 2017great - from the pro shop to having a drink and something to eat after golf..very good value
Eynesbury (after coring)By: Michael O'Malley on 14 October 2017Love this challenging course. Each of the first-timers with us were very grateful for course information and guidance on hidden hazards and smart strategies. Greens were recently cored so putting was very unpredictable. Fairways were still recovering from winter so plenty of dodgy lies around if not in the middle of the fairway. However, despite those temporary shortcomings, I still love the course and at $40pp for round and cart and drinks, the views make it a great day out.
Eynesbury ExcellenceBy: Garth on 18 April 2017Had a great time playing this course. In great nick and will definitely be back there for more fun and challenging rounds. Friendly staff and loved that they had a course guide on sale in the pro shop!