Expand your golf horizons with this Greatrounds.com special offer at Horizons Golf Resort located in the beautiful Port Stephens in NSW. Enjoy 18 holes with a friend at this Graham Marsh & Ross Watson designed championship course for a special low price!
Walk the majestic rolling fairways amongst the Koalas, Kangaroos and Echidnas on a course that has a reputation for having some of the best greens in NSW.
• 18 holes for two players walking
• Cart discount available
• Tee times 7 days/week (Subject to availability)
• Tee times 7 days/week – subject to availability
• Voucher is for 18 holes for two players, walking
• Motorised carts can be included at time of booking for a special price of $30 per cart – payable directly to the proshop
• Vouchers can not be used in conjunction with any other offer and is not redeemable for cash
• Booking are essential and tee times are subject to availability, call (02) 4982 0474
• Players must register at the Pro Shop and provide a printed copy of their greatrounds voucher
• Horizons Golf Resort dress regulations of neat golf attire apply. Pro Shop staff will be happy to inform you of the policy when making booking if unsure of dress regulations. Failure to meet dress regulations may result in non participation with no refund applicable
• Unlimited vouchers per person
Expand your golf horizons with this greatrounds.com special offer at Horizons Golf Resort located in the beautiful Port Stephens in NSW. Enjoy 18 holes of golf with a friend at this Graham Marsh & Ross Watson designed championship course for a special low price with this greatrounds.com golf offer!
Horizons cheaper at the Pro ShopBy: Kevin Timbrell on 29 September 2017Hi golfers, I had a week away to Port Stephens so naturally I brought two vouchers for Horizons Golf Club at $119 each. When I booked and told them the voucher numbers, I was told that the greens had been cored two days ago and there was a special rate of $100 for two players with a cart. So I don't know what to think, its still a good deal if the greens were not cored. However I feel a bit bitten in the future, so I will be ringing the course first to see if they have a special before buying a voucher. Not that happy !