Get out for your next round at Hunter Valley Golf & Country Club with this Greatrounds.com golf offer and save! Enjoy 18 holes of golf in a cart with tee times available six days per week at this stunning course in one of Australia’s favourite holiday regions.
• 18 holes for two players
• Includes a motorised cart
• Tee times Sunday to Friday
• Valid for three months from date of purchase.
• Voucher is for two players for 18 holes and one motorised cart
• Tee times Monday to Friday after 11 am, Sundays after 12 pm, subject to availability
• Bookings to be made in advance, call the pro shop (02) 4991 0977 and quote voucher number
• Dress regulations apply, please inquire with the pro shop when booking
• Bring a printout of your voucher to the pro shop on arrival
• Please check the dress code regulations here
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Cancellations with less than 24 hours notice forfeit voucher
• Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Experience resort style golf in the heart of the Hunter.
Enjoy a spectacular 18 hole championship course set amongst the Hunter Valley’s world famous vineyards. Hunter Valley Golf is situated within Crowne Plaza Hunter Valley and enjoys premium facilities, impressive mountain range views and warm, friendly service.
The Par 71 course is nearly 6,000 metres long; with an expansive lake, rolling hills and tree-lined fairways adding to the course’s natural beauty, while providing an extra challenge for experienced golfers. The Pro Shop is equipped with everything you need for hire or purchase. Locker rooms and shower facilities are also provided for your convenience.
Experience the best of a resort with challenging play at Hunter Valley Golf.
Great Value!10 April 2019Definetly great value for a great resort coure.
Hunter valley great round22 August 2018The golf shop was well kitted out and the staff helpful,the course was in good condition considering the lack of rainfall. The layout is very good and just enough of a challenge,with several water carries to challenge the average golfer. Altogether a enjoyable day for both my wife and myself.
Just great valueBy: Stephen Gittoes on 25 April 2017Went to the Hunter for a few days and this site saved me a few hundred dollars so thank you.