Play your next great golf round at Wolston Park Golf Club, in Brisbane’s west with this greatrounds.com golf offer for 2 players for a very special price. Get out for 18 holes at this hidden gem of a course in a cart and save almost 40% off the regular price!
• 18 holes for two players
• Shared motorised cart
• Tee times available Sunday to Friday
• Voucher is for two players, 18 holes, including a cart
• Tee times – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday all day, Wednesday after 10.30 am and Sunday after 12 pm excluding public holidays
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Bookings are required before play by calling the pro shop on (07) 3271 4057 and quoting Greatrounds.com unique voucher number
• Unlimited vouchers per person
• Club dress regulations apply at all times – pro shop are more than happy to provide regulations at time of booking
• Carts must be returned by 5:30 pm – last tee off is 1 pm
• Must be over 18 years of age to redeem alcoholic beverages
• Not valid with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
The beautiful Wolston Park Golf Club is located on the majestic Brisbane River at Wacol, only 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD. The Club is often described as a "hidden gem" nestled away on the bend of the river. Its tranquil setting is perfect for any golf day. The clubhouse and course boasts a challenging layout through picturesque hills and flats, all surrounded by native trees and wildlife. The clubhouse boasts spectacular views over Brisbane River and our function room is ideal for small and large parties, wedding and events of all types.
Head Golf Professional Brad Howarth can help with all your golfing needs as being part of the on course group, ranging from equipment at competitive prices, lessons, repairs.
Nice Course23 January 2020A very enjoyable par 67 course. A variety of undulating holes to test the average golfer, and the cost is on par. Will return and play there again. The view over the Brisbane River from the 19th is picture perfect. A1
Wolston Park13 January 2020Friendly staff, reasonably busy for a Friday afternoon. Short course with some interesting holes. Fairways were quite dry (due to lack of rain) yet greens were quite good. Reasonable value for the price.
Good course for average players24 December 2019Wolston Park is a great course for those who don't hit the ball 300 metres. It has a variety of holes that the average player will greatly enjoy. You can achieve a good score if you play well and you don't need to be a big hitter. A great clubhouse that looks over the river. All in all, very enjoyable for $59 for 2 players with a Cart.
Easy24 September 2019Easy to buy, easy to use. Great savings
Nice Course12 August 2019A nice course with a variety of different holes that test out all clubs in your bag, not just the driver.