Play the friendly, challenging and very social Windaroo Lakes Golf Course in this Greatrounds.com package. Play 18 holes with a friend in a shared motorised cart with tee times available Monday to Friday.
• 18 holes for two players
• Shared motorised cart
• Buy NOW play NOW! Valid for three months from date of purchase.
• Tee times Monday to Friday only, excluding public holidays
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Not valid on weekends or public holidays
• Bookings are required before play by calling the Pro Shop on (07) 3804 0655 and quoting greatrounds.com unique voucher number
• A valid drivers licence is required to operate motorised cart
• Unlimited vouchers per person
• Club dress regulations apply at all times – Pro Shop are more than happy to provide regulations at time of booking
• Must use total of voucher in one visit
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
• Maximum two vouchers per booking per day
Windaroo Lakes Golf Course is an 18 hole championship golf course, ideally situated half way between Brisbane and the Gold Coast, easily accessible just minutes from the M1 Motorway. Nestled along the picturesque Albert River, the Ross Watson designed course offers a challenge to all levels of golfers from the social player to the lowest of handicaps, which provides a memorable experience for all that play.
A Par 72 with an ACR of 73, Windaroo Lakes boasts one of Australia’s hardest Par 4, the 437m double water carry 16th hole known as “Snake Gully”. Proudly hosting the Queensland Open from 1992 – 1995.
Windaroo Lakes offers a newly refurbished Clubhouse, Members Bar, Fully-equipped Pro Shop and Putting Green. With a full fleet of electric carts, experienced and friendly staff.
Wonderful day. Great service.24 November 2018Ian Seib.
John Scollary20 November 2018Played this course with friend and it was excellent all round. Great course, very challenging, nice fairways and tricky greens were slick. Enjoyed a nice cold beer and lunch at the club house. Highly recommended. Will be back again soon.
Played at Windaroo23 July 2018Great time to play ,early am No hassles just play golf