It's a great day at Wantima Country Club with 18 holes for two players with a motorised cart and a '2 for 1' drink voucher at this special low price! Did you know Wantima is a challenging 18 hole golf course with golf practice facilities, tennis courts, a modern club house with dining, gaming and function facilities.
• 18 holes for two players
• Shared motorised cart
• Tee times Monday to Friday
• One voucher for '2 for 1' drinks..
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Vouchers NOW valid Monday – Friday
• Not valid Public Holidays
• Not valid weekends
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Bookings must be made in advance by calling the pro shop on (07) 3264 6795 and quoting unique greatrounds.com voucher number
• A drivers licence is required to drive motorised cart
• Proof of age ID may be requested to redeem alcoholic beverages
• Unlimited vouchers per person
• Wantima Golf Club dress regulations apply at all times
The magnificent Wantima Country Club was founded in 1969. Wantima, meaning ‘Hill’ or ‘Rising Up’ is a true reflection of what patrons experience when relaxing in the clubhouse after a round.
Overlooking the spectacular fairways of the tree lined 18 hole Golf Course, visitors or members sure can reflect on the challenges just faced while enjoying the hospitality of staff in the modern clubhouse. Whether having a refreshing beverage or enjoying a bite to eat from in-house caterer Andrew Clarke and his extensive menu options, there is plenty to enjoy both out and indoors at one of the best golf courses on the Northern outskirts of Brisbane.
Golfers often rave about Wantima Country Club boasting the greenest greens, the fairest fairways and the friendliest of friendly pro shop staff, all combining to make your experiences at this course truly memorable and leave the best and worst golfer always wanting more.
Have not used my Voucher as yet, but have played W1 December 2019Love the course and well set up and in good conditions. Professional staff and Pro Shop.
wantimaBy: Robert Smith on 19 November 2017Nice course but fairways had a lot of bare dirt patches. Greens had been cored and sanded but still good. Would be great by December.