Play the sensational The Club @ Parkwood Village with this Greatrounds.com offer for you and a friend including a cart, seven days per week! Come check out the new changes at Parkwood including the family friendly Mini Golf facility and enjoy a drink or something to eat at their stunning clubhouse.
• 18 holes for two players
• Shared motorised cart
• Tee times available 7 days/week.
• Buy NOW play NOW! Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Tee times Sun–Fri from12.30 pm, Sat from 1.30 pm
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Not valid Public Holidays
• Valid for three months from voucher purchase
• Not valid during member competitions
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
• Bookings are subject to availability and must be confirmed with the Pro Shop on (07) 5563 3342 quoting greatrounds.com unique voucher number
• Parkwood Golf Course @ the Club Parkwood Village dress regulations of neat golf attire apply. Pro Shop staff will be happy to inform you of the policy when making booking if unsure of dress regulations. Failure to meet dress regulations may result in non participation with no refund applicable.
Parkwood Golf Course @ the Club Parkwood Village mixes the best of a traditional Australian golf course with the Gold Coast Resort style still in mind. Set in naturally undulating bushland, the 18-hole, par 72 course combines established eucalyptus trees alongside imported palm trees. A series of lakes and ponds along its 6043-metre championship layout come in to play on many holes and provide a fitting challenge for players of all levels.
Parkwood Village Golf Course1 June 2019Beautiful course, helpful staff and lovely atmosphere at the 19th hole.
Awesome Course - Great rounds is the only way to g29 April 2019Easy to book and welll received at pro shop
Parkwood international golf courseBy: Joel Dixon on 28 July 2017Great price , only disappointment was that it wasn't overly clear before I purchased that the voucher would not be able to be used before 130pm on a weekend. Which forced me to play late into the afternoon when I prefer mornings