Grab a friend and get out for your next greatround at South Australia’s Stirling Golf Club located in the Piccadilly Valley just 20 minutes from Adelaide. With this greatrounds.com deal play 18 holes with a friend in a cart with drinks included and save!
• 18 holes for two players
• Shared motorized cart
• 1 drink each after your round
• Bookings available Sunday to Friday.
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Vouchers valid Monday to Friday all day and sundays after 11am
• All tee times subject to availability
• Not valid on Public Holidays
• Not valid for social group bookings
• Bookings to be made in advance calling Pro Shop on 08 8339 1805
• Please bring printed copy of voucher to Pro Shop
• 24 hours notice for cancellations
• Stirling Golf Club dress regulations apply of neat golf attire, contact Pro Shop for more information
• Not combined with any other offer and cannot be redeemed for cash
Only 20 minutes from Adelaide CBD, Stirling Golf Club is located in the tranquil Piccadilly Valley, and only a short 20 minutes from the Adelaide CBD. It is one of the most picturesque golf courses in South Australia and one of the friendliest clubs. Green Fee Players and Visitors from other Clubs are always welcome!
Cox’s Creek meanders through the course, and together with a number of dams and lakes, the water attracts a wide variety of bird life. You may even see the odd koala if you are lucky, and our resident white kangaroo can often be seen near the 7th fairway.
The course is located in some of the most pristine natural bushland in the Adelaide Hills. There are some superb examples of native vegetation. Towering “Ghost Gums”, with their distinctive white bark, line many of the fairways