Long regarded as one of the most interesting and challenging public access courses in Melbourne, Sandringham Golf Course is located in the Sandbelt Region of Melbourne. Play 18 holes, walking, with a friend, including a beer with this great offer!
• 18 holes for two players walking
• One beer each from the clubhouse bar before or after your round
• Tee times available Monday to Friday and Sunday after 12 pm
• Cart's available for hire, please ask at golf shop
• Buy NOW, play NOW! Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Note; course development in progress – nine new holes open now (played twice with varying tee positions)
• Voucher is for 18 holes for two players walking, including one standard drink each at the clubhouse
• Tee times available after 12 pm Monday to Friday and Sunday, excluding public holidays
• Maximum two vouchers per purchase
• Club dress regulations apply at all times, please contact the pro shop for details
• Not valid with any other offers and not redeemable for cash
• Not valid for social club or tour group bookings
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Bookings essential, call (03) 9598 3590 quoting unique Greatrounds.com order receipt number
• Carts available (subject to availability), standard fees apply
• Course development in progress, nine holes played twice with multiple tee options
Sangringham Golf Course is open to the public.
Tee times available after 12pm and booking can be made by calling the Golf Shop on 03 9598 3590
Sandringham Golf Course is the perfect way to experience Sand Belt Golf.
Sandy is a fabulous 18-hole public access course situated in the famous Melbourne Sand Belt. Surrounded by Royal Melbourne Golf Club and Victoria Golf Club this gem provides an excellent test of golf for players of all levels. The course is always presented in great condition with smooth, fast greens, traditional sand belt bunkers and generous fairways. Our aim to make sure you have an enjoyable experience when you play at Sandy.
Our café is open every day from 7.00am to 5.00pm offering great coffee, cold drinks and a good selection of counter food. On the cold winter mornings grab a cup of warm hearty soup before you tee off.