Located on the entrance to the magnificent Mornington Peninsula is the Safety Beach Country Club. Now is the time to grab a mate, break out of the city rat race and make your way to the beach – Safety Beach Country Club that is, get on this great deal from Greatrounds.com
• 18 holes for two players
• Shared motorised cart
• Tee times seven days/week – subject to availability
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Vouchers valid 7 days subject to availability
• Vouchers not valid on Public holidays and blockout period (See dates below)
• Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Bookings to be made in advance via pro shop on (03) 5981 0100 – quoting greatrounds.com voucher number
• Vouchers are not valid for social club use, in competitions or events
• Maximum 2 vouchers per person per booking per day. Multiple Vouchers can be purchased
• Must use total value of offer in one visit.
• Safety Beach Golf Club dress regulations apply- pro shop can advise upon booking.
• Driver of motorized cart must hold a current valid driver’s license
• Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer
Boasting a challenging but easy walking 18 hole golf course, five day/night tennis courts and a swimming pool, Safety Beach Country Club welcomes the public and provides an ideal setting for a great day in the sun. BBQs, bar and coffee shop make for a relaxing 19th hole. Social Groups are welcome and rates are low. The clubhouse is close to a beautiful beach, Martha Cove and wineries.
Within easy access to Melbourne and suburbs it is well worth a visit to this beautiful and tranquil Facility. Situated snugly in a beautiful location 1 km from the beach between Mount Martha and Arthurs Seat it has the best of everything.
The Golf Course alone winds through the estate with 500 mature trees. There are 26 beautiful lakes and a myriad of bird life, wonderful walking paths and peace and tranquillity for all.
Fantastic!!!24 September 2018Purchased and played within a week. So easy. Excellent value. Will be looking out for my next one.
Safety beach26 February 2018Enjoyable round of golf. Will be back.
Fun courseBy: Jared on 23 October 2017Good fun course, got through the round quickly , hardly any waiting time. The pro in the shop (Shane) extremely helpful and accomodating.
Tooooo wet..By: Manpreet Singh on 21 July 2017Bit toooo wet at this time, cannot drive carts to/on the fairways and also cannot walk on majority of them. That's how wet they were. Probably because of the season.