With the flexibility to produce three unique 18-hole layouts, including a championship course, RACV Royal Pines Resort is able to provide a memorable round of golf no matter what your ability. Now is always the time for a round at the long term regular host of the Australian Ladies Masters and the Australian PGA Championships!
Due to COVID-19 this course is closed until further notice
• 18 holes for two players in a cart
• Due to COVID-19 this course is closed until further notice
• Tee times seven days/week (weekends after 12 noon)
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Advance booking required, call the pro shop on 1800 886 880 quoting Greatrounds.com unique voucher number
• Subject to course booking numbers, groups of four may be arranged at discetion of the course management
• Dress regulations apply at all times, the pro shop are happy to assist with any enquiries
• Course routing and combinations subject to change on a daily basis due to renovations, inquire with pro shop for more information
• Must have a valid drivers license to operate motorised cart
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
RACV’s flagship resort is a golfer’s dream offering a 27-hole composite golf course with three challenging 18-hole combinations with the flowing waters of the Nerang River framing the course with both fresh and salt-water lakes coming into play on nine of the eighteen holes.
Surrounded by the Eastside residential precinct, the Green Course is a golfing oasis of emerald greens and hidden challenges. A testing final 9 holes combines deep bunkers with undulating greens and tight fairways.
The Blue Course combines the old and the new with the first 9 holes shaped around natural land formations with undulating greens. The final 9 holes have more generous greens and wide-open fairways, a truly majestic golfing experience.
Royal Pines round for 4 16/1/1919 January 2019The voucher was received happily at the pro shop and the course was in great condition. Great to play the same course as the Australian PGA.
LMRPBy: Lindsay Mitchell on 3 October 2017Thoroughly enjoyable.
Royal PinesBy: Brad Cronk on 22 April 2017Great course and great staff to make the day enjoyable, unless you're not hitting them well!!