With the flexibility to produce three unique 18-hole layouts, including a championship course, RACV Royal Pines Resort is able to provide a memorable round of golf no matter what your ability. Now is always the time for a round at the home of the Volvik Australian Ladies Masters and the Australian PGA Championships!
• 18 holes for two players in a cart
• Vouchers valid 7 days (after 12 noon on weekends)
• Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Bookings are to be made in advance through the Pro Shop by calling 1800 886 880 quoting greatrounds.com unique voucher number and also informing which voucher option you wish to redeem.
• Tee times are subject to availability – single player may be grouped in tee groups and in cart hire dependant on course booking numbers
• RACV Royal Pines Resort dress regulations apply at all times, the Pro Shop are happy to insist with any enquiries
• Course routing and combinations subject to change on a daily basis due to renovations. Check with golf shop staff prior to booking for more information.
• Must have a valid Drivers License to drive motorised cart
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
RACV’s flagship resort is a golfer’s dream - offering a renowned 27-hole composite golf course and state of the art driving range, the course is proudly home to the Australian PGA Championships and RACV Australian Ladies Masters on the Gold Coast.
RACV Royal Pines Resort’s championship golf course has three challenging 18 Hole combinations.
The flowing waters of the Nerang River frame the Gold Course with both fresh and salt-water lakes coming into play on nine of the eighteen holes.
Surrounded by the Eastside residential precinct, the Green Course is a golfing oasis of emerald greens and hidden challenges. A testing final 9 holes combines deep bunkers with undulating greens and tight fairways.
The Blue Course combines the old and the new with the first 9 holes shaped around natural land formations with undulating greens. The final 9 holes have more generous greens and wide-open fairways, a truly majestic golfing experience.
Royal Pines round for 4 16/1/1919 January 2019The voucher was received happily at the pro shop and the course was in great condition. Great to play the same course as the Australian PGA.
LMRPBy: Lindsay Mitchell on 3 October 2017Thoroughly enjoyable.
Royal PinesBy: Brad Cronk on 22 April 2017Great course and great staff to make the day enjoyable, unless you're not hitting them well!!