Perfect for your next golfing adventure, Ocean Shores Country Club, with this greatrounds.com special offer at the ideal destination for your next golf getaway. Get down to Ocean Shores, located only a few short hours from Brisbane and just under an hour from the heart of the Gold Coast and experience NSW North Coast golf at some of it’s finest AND save up to 35% off the regular price!
• 18 holes of golf for 2 players @ Ocean Shores Country Club
• Shared motorised cart
• Tee times available Monday - Friday
• Buy NOW play NOW - vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Offer valid Monday – Friday subject to availability
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Not valid Public Holidays
• Not valid during member competitions
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
• Bookings are subject to availability and must be confirmed with the Pro Shop on (02) 6680 1008 quoting greatrounds.com unique voucher number
• Ocean Shores Country Club dress regulations of neat golf attire apply. Pro Shop staff will be happy to inform you of the policy when making booking if unsure of dress regulations. Failure to meet dress regulations may result in non participation with no refund applicable.
• greatrounds.com voucher holders are welcome to play in Ocean Shores members competitions for an additional fee of $12 and provided they have a current Golf Australia handicap.
Ocean Shores golf course was designed by Bruce Devlin some 36 years ago and has many unique features.
The renowned Championship golf course is set in an area of natural flora with tidal lakes, rivers and mountain ranges as a backdrop.
The course captures the picturesque beauty of northern New South Wales. The lush fairways and pristine greens set against the background of bushland and sparkling lakes make it one of the most spectacular golf courses in Australia.The eighteen hole layout comprises six par 3's, six par 4's and six par 5's. This distribution lends itself to the unique nature of the course.
The Club is perched distinctly within the amphitheatre and enjoys the most spectacular ocean views, down to the captivating Cape Byron and it's famous lighthouse. The inside of the Club looks out through the long glass windows which is perfect for whale watching during the whale migration season of May to November. Whilst the back outdoor deck overlooks the pristine golf course and Koonyum Ranges to provide the perfect setting for beautiful sunsets.