Play Queensland’s #1 ranked public access golf course in this exceptional greatrounds.com special offer for a special low price! Enjoy 18 holes of golf with a friend sharing a motorized cart at Pacific Harbour Golf and Country Club. With access available 7 days of the week in this hot golf offer, don’t miss out on this limited opportunity, buy today or risk missing out on this greatround!
• 2 play 18 holes in a shared motorised cart
• Available Monday- Friday and after 12 noon on weekends.
• Buy NOW play NOW - vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Voucher valid Monday- Friday and after 12 noon weekends.
• Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase.
• Not valid on public holidays
• Bookings must be made in advance by calling Pro Shop on (07) 3410 4011 quoting unique greatrounds.com voucher number
• Bookings subject to availability
• Voucher must be shown to staff to redeem offer
• Pacific Harbour Golf and Country Club dress regulations apply at all times – pro shop staff will be more than happy to clarify these for you at time of booking
• A drivers licence is required to drive motorised carts
• Cancellations within 48 hours of booking forfeit the redemption of their voucher.
Located on Bribie Island only 45 minutes from Brisbane’s CBD, Pacific Harbour Golf and Country Club is an island-links course providing a sub-tropical oasis for golf lovers. Consistently ranking as the best public access course in Queensland, the course is perfectly presented between both marine and national parks for your relaxation and enjoyment.
The 6,339 metre par 72 golf course poses an array of challenges for both social and professional golfers alike but is also extremely playable for golfers of all levels. Designed by renowned course architect Ross Watson, a legend of the game, Pacific Harbour is a ‘must play’ for golf enthusiasts in South East Queensland.
Ross Watson, with over 25 years experience in the golfing industry has a reputation for crafting exciting and visually spectacular courses. Pacific Harbour is no exception and remains one of the best Ross Watson designed courses in Australia.
Pacific Harbour - hidden gem!By: Malcolm Bamford on 26 April 2017I just love this course and at $65 with cart it was an absolute bargain. It has been about 5 years since I last played it and although it was slightly ragged after recent weather and subdivision works, the friendly staff and organisation of Troon Golf still impress! Strongly recommended!