Grab a friend and sneak out for a round right in the heart of the Gold Coast at Surfers Paradise Golf Club with this greatrounds.com golf offer for 2 players that includes lunch!! Play 18 holes and enjoy a burger each from Bunkers Bistro inside the clubhouse for a special low price and save up to 50% off your next great round at this great golf course!
• 18 holes of golf for 2 players walking at Surfers Paradise Golf Club
• 1 x burger each from Bunkers Bistro
• Vouchers valid Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays and Sundays (see below for availability terms and conditions)
• Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Offer valid for play only on Monday (all day), Tuesdays after 1pm, Wednesdays between 7am & 8am, Thursdays after 1pm and Sundays between 8:30am & 9:30am
• Burgers are available prior to tee off on Tuesdays and Thursdays and after completion of rounds on Wednesdays and Sundays
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability, book early to avoid disappointment
• Vouchers are valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Bookings must be confirmed with the Pro Shop on 07 5575 1666 quoting greatrounds.com unique voucher number
• Maximum group of 4 players per voucher booking
• Surfers Paradise dress regulations of neat golf attire apply. Pro Shop staff will be happy to inform you of the policy when making booking if unsure of dress regulations. Failure to meet dress regulations may result in non participation with no refund applicable.
• Unlimited vouchers per person
Surfers Paradise Golf Club is open seven days a week, with competition golf for both members and golf-link players or just that social game with your mates after work or on the weekends.
The tree lined fairways and strategically placed water hazards make it a true test of golf. With a par of 71 and an ACR of 71, the course provides a good mix and variety of golfing conditions. Possessing a fully automated, recycled watering system and natural drainage, the course is playable, in superb condition, year round. Not forgetting, the magnificent Queensland sunshine!