Shoot the lights out and take advantage of Australia’s premier floodlight golf facility at Emerald Lakes Golf Club on Queensland’s Gold Coast. Play 18 holes of golf with a friend in a motorised cart! With 9 holes fully lit the night should be no deterrent for you and your friend, so late tee times are no longer an excuse so buy today and enjoy this great course at a great price!
• 18 holes of golf for 2 players at Emerald Lakes Golf Club
• Shared motorised cart & Complimentary small bucket of Balls Each (approx. 40 Balls)
• Valid from11am - Monday to Friday - Excluding Public Holidays (night play permitted)
• Buy NOW, play NOW - Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Valid From 11am - Monday to Friday - Excluding public holidays (night play permitted).
• Tee times are subject to availability and bookings
• Vouchers Valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Bookings to be made in advance via proshop on (07) 5594 4400 – quoting greatrounds.com voucher number
• Must have a valid driver’s license to drive motorised golf cart
• Emerald Lakes Golf Club Dress regulations apply – please check when booking
• Any no show or cancellations within less than 24 hours notice forfeit the voucher
Located 8 minutes from Broadbeach, Emerald Lakes Golf Club offers the best value golf on the Gold Coast. The Graham Marsh designed championship golf course, has the ability to challenge golfers of all levels; offering generous greens, wide fairways and a multitude of pristine lakes.
Emerald Lakes offers the unique opportunity to play “Golf under Lights” on its fully floodlit par 36 back nine allowing golfers to play until 9:30 pm. Emerald Lakes also boast the largest professionally equipped driving range and a Clubhouse where everyone is welcome.
Emerald lakes2 March 2018What a wonderful golf course well prepared and maintained and the staff are so wonderful to work with this was a unbelievably good day after a great round on this championships course we followed up with lunch in the club where the food was fantastic and the amenities are second to none this is a course I'll be playing again how about you
Emerald lakes2 March 2018What a wonderful course well prepared and maintained the staff are wonderful to work with and after what was a great game pf golf you can relax in the club house where the amenities are second to none lunch was superb and really capped off a great day this is a course I'll be playing again