Play your next great golf round at Wolston Park Golf Club, in Brisbane’s west with this greatrounds.com golf offer for 2 players for a very special price. Get out for 18 holes at this hidden gem of a course in a cart with a drink and sleeve of golf balls each and save up to 50% off the regular price!
• 18 holes of golf for 2 players
• Shared motorised cart
• 1 x drink each
• 1 x sleeve of golf balls each
• Vouchers valid Monday, Tuesday & Friday all day, Wednesday after 10.30am, Thursday between 6am & 7:45am and then after 8:45am.
• Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Vouchers not valid on public holidays
• Bookings are required before play by calling the Pro Shop on (07) 3271 4057 and quoting greatrounds.com unique voucher number
• Unlimited vouchers per person
• Club dress regulations apply at all times – Pro Shop are more than happy to provide regulations at time of booking
• Carts must be back by 5:30pm – last tee off is 1pm.
• Must be over 18 years of age to redeem alcoholic beverages
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
The beautiful Wolston Park Golf Club is located on the majestic Brisbane River at Wacol, only 20 minutes from Brisbane CBD. The Club is often described as a "hidden gem" nestled away on the bend of the river. Its tranquil setting is perfect for any golf day. The clubhouse and course boasts a challenging layout through picturesque hills and flats, all surrounded by native trees and wildlife. The clubhouse boasts spectacular views over Brisbane River and our function room is ideal for small and large parties, wedding and events of all types.
Head Golf Professional Brad Howarth can help with all your golfing needs as being part of the on course group, ranging from equipment at competitive prices, lessons, repairs.
Wolston Park Golf ClubBy: John Scollary on 18 December 2017Always enjoy a game here, especially with a cold beer afterwards.
Have a great dayBy: Ross Mareales on 18 August 2017Wolston Park is a great day of golf and a great day after golf as well. Sit back and let your cares roll by as you sit down and have a drink after a hard days slog,with a view you just can't beat.
lovely course good staffBy: Nigel Channells on 9 May 2017Beautiful course, staff were great.