18 holes is all it’s going to take to fall in love with Riverlakes Golf & Country Club and greatrounds.com have the perfect introduction for a special low price. Play a round of 18 holes with a friend, in a motorised cart. With tee times available 6 days of the week, there’s no excuse to not buy this offer today and play a round on this great course located right in the middle of Brisbane and the Gold Coast.
• 18 holes of golf for 2 players at Riverlakes Golf & Country Club
• Shared motorised cart
• Buy NOW play NOW - vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Vouchers valid 6 Monday – Friday & Sundays after 12 noon
• Vouchers not valid on Saturdays
• Vouchers not valid Public Holidays
• Blackout period applies from 10 December 2017 - January 21, 2018
• Maximum 2 vouchers per booking can be used on one day.
• Bookings are subject to availability
• Bookings must be made in advance by calling the pro shop on (07) 3287 6288 and quoting unique greatrounds.com voucher number
• A drivers licence is required to drive motorised cart
• Unlimited vouchers per person
• Riverlakes Golf & Country Club dress regulations apply at all times
Riverlakes offers the perfect round for all golf enthusiasts.
This 5,600 metre, par 70 golf course, is located in Cornubia, just 25 minutes north of Surfers Paradise and 25 minutes south of Brisbane CBD. Situated only 5 minutes from the Loganholme Hyperdome, and only a few minute’s drive off the M1, it is easy access to get to our course.
Riverlakes meanders over the California Creek and through a secure private estate which has an invigorating look and feel from start to finish.
Three sets of tees assure playability for every calibre of golfer, from beginners to professionals. Like all great courses, Riverlakes tantalises players with a variety of exciting holes. Several feature risk and reward opportunities, and none are tricked-up or artificial.
RiverlakesBy: John Angell on 1 December 2017On booking I was told that some greens where being renovated but it was playable. When we arrived to play we were advised that the first nine holes were closed but would be open we finished holes 10-18. This did not happen and we had to replay the second nine again. A bit disappointing as we usually have no problems with this lovely course.
RiverlakesBy: John Angell on 30 November 2017On booking I was told that some greens where being renovated but it was playable. When we arrived to play we were advised that the first nine holes were closed but would be open we finished holes 10-18. This did not happen and we had to replay the second nine again. A bit disappointing as we usually have no problems with this lovely course.
Friendly course n fair nickBy: Antony Lewis on 20 November 2017The usual enjoyable round but greens not in good nick in some cases .....
Hard but a bueatBy: Levi jamieson on 1 November 2017Fair ways/greens it great condition a very challenging course lots of water.
Great Golf at River LakesBy: John Scollary on 10 October 2017I always enjoy playing this course as it is very challenging . The fairway are nice and the greens are perfect. My advice is to take a few spare balls as there is plenty of water.