Make a great day of it at Pakenham Golf Club with this Greatrounds.com hot golf offer. Play 18 holes in a shared motorised cart, six days per week (Mon-Fri and Sun) and save 35% off the regular price. Hurry and buy now or risk missing out on your next great round.
• 18 holes for two players.
• Shared motorised cart
• Buy NOW, play NOW – valid for three months from date of purchase.
• Tee times available Monday to Friday and Sunday – after 12 pm on Wednesday and Sunday
• Not valid on Saturday or public holidays
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Pakenham Golf Club dress regulations of neat golf attire apply. Golf shop staff will be happy to inform you of the policy when making booking if unsure of dress regulations. Failure to meet dress regulations may result in non participation with no refund applicable
• Unlimited vouchers per person
• Bookings must be confirmed with the golf shop on (03) 5941 4083
• Must use total value of voucher in one visit.
• Must have valid driver’s license to drive motorised golf cart.
The Pakenham & District Golf Club originated in 1981 was first played in 1983 and currently have 650 members with competitions running Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday and being just 60kms South East of the CBD the course is very accessible to all.
The 5900 m Par 71 course poses many challenges for all levels of golfers alike, but is extremely playable. A flat easy walking course with fully santa anna couch, heavily tree lined fairways, with smallish greens and many water hazards, Pakenham is a must play for golfing enthusiasts in the South East Suburbs.
What looks tame from the clubhouse plays vastly different with the course rarely beaten a testament that many leading professionals can attest to, but equally a great challenge for all.
The club offers patrons a relaxed dining experience, boasting a menu which provides quality food at very affordable prices every Wednesday Night of the year.