Pacific Dunes combines two distinct nine hole loops to create a spectacular 18-hole championship course. The opening nine holes wind through the native woodland setting, perfectly complementing the stunning wetland back nine.
• 18 holes of golf for two players in a shared cart
• Tee times available 7 days – Conditions apply (see below for tee times available)
• Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Vouchers valid 7 days
- Mondays – Friday
- Saturday and Sunday after 1 pm
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Not valid public holidays
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
• Maximum two vouchers per person can be used on one day
• Vouchers valid for three months from date of purchase
• Bookings are subject to availability and must be booked via Pro Shop on 02 4916 0500 quoting greatrounds.com voucher number
• Pacific Dunes GC dress regulations of neat golf attire apply. Pro Shop staff will be happy to inform you of the policy when making the booking if unsure of dress regulations. Failure to meet dress regulations may result in non participation with no refund applicable.
The 18-hole championship golf course at Pacific Dunes is ideally located on the east coast of New South Wales, moments from the beach and surrounded by native flora and fauna.
Our challenging course often plays host to both international golf tours and Australian golf tours – golfing groups who come to try their hand at our diverse opening nine that winds through the native woodland setting and our stunning wetland back nine.
Our championship golf course at Pacific Dunes is finished with pure bentgrass greens and Santa Ana Couch fairways, and maintained to an impeccable standard by a team of agronomists.
Pacific Dunes also has a variety of facilities including swimming pool, tennis courts, parks, gardens, multiple walking trails, golf shop and dining and events destination The Greenhouse.