Yes, it’s in New South Wales but it’s close enough to Queensland that Greatrounds.com has created an opportunity for Queensland and New South Wales golfers to unite as one with this Hot Offer at the stunning Murwillumbah Golf Club! Sneak over the border and play 18 holes at this fantastic par 71 layout, in a cart with tee times available six days per week for a special Greatrounds.com price!
• 18 holes for two players
• Shared motorised cart
• Available Monday to Friday & Sundays
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Available tee times Monday to Friday all day, and Sundays (after 12 noon)
• Not valid Public Holidays
• Not valid during member competitions
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
• Valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Bookings are subject to availability and must be confirmed with the Pro Shop on (02) 6672 4200 quoting greatrounds.com unique voucher number.
• Murwillumbah Golf Club dress regulations of neat golf attire apply. Pro Shop staff will be happy to inform you of the policy when making booking if unsure of dress regulations. Failure to meet dress regulations may result in non participation with no refund applicable.
• Greatrounds.com voucher holders have the option to play in the daily comp for an additional fee paid direct to the club provided you have a current AGU handicap.
The Murwillumbah Golf Course is located just minutes away from the Gold Coast. This club boasts picturesque surroundings, and top class facilities – placing it in a league of it’s own.
Popular among professionals and amateurs, you won’t want to miss playing at this beautiful, yet challenging golf course.
The golf club is well positioned close to Mount Warning National Park, giving our guests a spectacular view within this quiet and comfortable atmosphere.
It’s hard to believe this beautiful golf club is located so close to the Gold Coast. When you play at this golf club, it is easy to feel miles away. Visit our golf club today and see for yourself!
Great teamwork from Murwillumbah golf club and you30 October 2018We had lunch from the restaurant,cooked fresh,tasted great. We hit off a bit after noon., the course is in top condition. Weather a bit hot , We suggest a large esky full of ice and bottled water in the middle of the longest stretch between bubblers, with the warmer weather now upon us.We are looking forward to our next trip away
Great day of golf27 July 2018Excellent day of golf and friendly pro shop full of help and advice. THe course was in spectacular condition and the greens required care. Did have some negotiation as to when we could access the course as we were restricted by our availability to travel down from Brisbane and other commitments. Generally after 12 noon weekdays was available. On the day we played the course was very busy with social golfers and our finish was around 5.00pm. With summer and more daylight hours (and daylight saving) a late finish does not mean finishing after sun down. All in all a great day.
Excellent outingBy: Dianne Askew on 17 October 2017Everything about it was top shelf. I got the tee time I wanted. We had no one in front and no one behind. The course was immaculate. Murwillumbah is a top course to play.