Maleny Golf Club is a public golf course in the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, operating within a picturesque links-style setting bounded by the Obi Obi Creek. Each of the 12 holes currently in play presents its own challenge and the Graham Papworth-designed course is maintained to a very high standard.
The Par 45 layout provides a rewarding and enjoyable golfing challenge for players of all standards in beautiful surroundings with a temperate climate and cool prevailing breezes. The final 6 holes of the 18-hole course are under construction and expected to be in play by early 2020.
• 18 holes for two players.
• Shared motorised cart
• 7 days/week tee times (conditions apply)
• Buy NOW play NOW – valid for three months from date of purchase.
• Voucher is for two players, 18 holes and one motorised cart
• Tee times Monday and Thursday all day, Friday and Sunday before 2 pm, Tuesday, Wednesday and Saturday after 1 pm
• Excluding public holidays or during member competitions
• Vouchers valid for three months from date of purchase
• Not valid with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability, call the pro shop on (07) 5499 9960 quoting unique Greatrounds.com voucher number
• Must have a current drivers license to operate motorised cart
Opened to the public in July 2015 and nestled within the verdant hills of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland, the Maleny Golf Club’s quality, 9-hole course provides visitors with a picturesque, links-style ‘golf as it began’ playing experience.
The innovative design by golf architect Graham Papworth, takes full advantage of some excellent natural assets – gentle rolling hills, well-drained volcanic soil, existing kikuyu pastures, surrounding rainforest and some wetland.
The course has been built to a high standard by a team of dedicated volunteers under the direction of Course Superintendent Mick McCombe, using the latest agronomic technology and knowhow to construct the tifdwarf greens.
Two shipping containers have been cleverly combined to provide a rustic, temporary HQ which enhances the overall visitor experience.
Maleny deal.9 October 2019Great price for me and a mate had a great time and the staff where super helpful. Would highly recommend and looking forward to another round in the future.
Totally underated course at a very affordable pric21 April 2019This course is not only picturess and challenging, its in amazing condition. The 12 hole with 18 tee layout is great, the greens are large, undulating, quick and roll very true. I was so impressed i decided to play the following Saturday in the local competition. The members and proshop staff were very friendly, following the event, results and a quick presentation were done with prizes handed out. I have no doubt anyone willing to maks the short trip to this hinterland gem, will thoroughly enjoy their day.
Maleny is magical8 January 2019I played maleny golf course on Friday the 4th of January and it was awesome. The course was in great condition and the greens were amazing, very enjoyable and the picturesque setting of Maleny is the perfect place for a golf course... I recommend this to any golfer
Great product! Maleny golf course is beautiful and3 May 2018It is good to buy golf sessions this way!