Located in the Southern Tablelands, Goulburn Golf Club if one of the oldest golf clubs in New South Wales and perfect for your next great round of golf. Enjoy 18 holes of golf for two players including a cart and beer each, tee times available six days per week, and save up to 50% off the regular price with this special Greatrounds.com golf offer!
• 18 holes for two players
• Shared motorised cart
• 1 x beer each at the clubhouse
• Tee times six days/week (Tue–Sun)
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Vouchers valid Tuesday to Sunday – all bookings are subject to availability
• Bookings to be made in advance via Proshop on (02) 4821 2454 quoting voucher number
• Bookings all are subject to availability
• Visitors with an official AGU handicap are welcome to play in the competition of the day. Additional Competition Fee to be paid directly to the pro shop on day of play.
• Vouchers Valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Must have a valid driver’s license to drive motorised golf cart
• Must be over 18 yrs of age to redeem alcoholic beverages
• Goulburn Golf Club dress rules and other playing conditions apply
• Any no show or cancellations within less than 24 hours notice forfeit the voucher
Goulburn Golf Club is one of the oldest established golf clubs in New South Wales Australia, with a history extending back to 1898. The golf course is a premier golf course in the Southern Tablelands.
Goulburn is a city at the heart of the Southern Tablelands and provides numerous heritage and tourist attractions of interest to all.