Gold Creek Country Club provides state-of-the-art facilities accommodating golfers of all levels with an 18 hole, par 72, course and a large driving range.
• Valid for use until 30 November 2019 – 7 days/week
• 18 holes for two players in a motorised cart, range balls and 10% discount off lunch.
• Carts and bookings subject to availability – carts must be booked through the pro shop in advance to avoid disappointment
*See below for full Terms and Conditions
• Valid for seven days/week until 30/11/2019
• Bookings subject to availability
• Carts must be booked through the pro shop in advance to avoid disappointment
• Call (02) 6123 0601 to book
• Not valid for use in club competitions
At Gold Creek Country Club, we have some of the finest facilities in the region. With a championship level 18 hole golf course, extensive catering facilities, swimming pool, tennis courts, and gymnasium, we are striving to cater for everybody's needs.
Our golf course is renowned as one of the finest courses in inland Australia. Designed by Bruce Devlin, and opened in 1996, it continues to evolve into one of the finest golfing experiences currently on offer. The Course Superintendant, Simon Snedden, continues to raise the bar in course presentation. The greens are some of the best in the country.
Our Bistro, Trevinos, offers a selection of contemporary meals, available Tuesday through to Sunday.