Overlooking the stunning Yarra Valley, Gardiners Run Golf Course is a great destination for your next great round of golf. With this special greatrounds.com offer at Gardiners Run Golf Course enjoy 18 holes of golf for 2 players, available 6 days of the week!
• 18 holes of golf for 2 players walking at Gardiners Run Golf Course
• Valid 6 days of the week (see below for tee time availability)
• Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Vouchers valid Monday – Friday and after 11.30am on Sundays
• Not valid on Saturdays or on public holidays – subject to tee time availability, call the Pro Shop to confirm availability on desired day of play.
• Bookings to be made in advance via Proshop on (03) 9739 7522
• Vouchers Valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Gardiners Run dress rules and other playing conditions apply
• Not available with any other offer and not redeemable for cash.
• Not available for use for social groups or groups over 8 players
The Chirnside Park Country Club was built in the 1960’s by developers of the original Chirnside Park Estate “Wilmore and Randall”. Once the majority of the land was sold, Wilmore and Randall approached the local residents with a proposal to purchase the land known as Chirnside Park Country Club to form a Club. Our original Board of Directors of the Club acted as guarantors for the initial loan to purchase the property.
The Club has been in operation since 1974 and sat on 146 acres of land overlooking the panoramic views of the Yarra Valley. The Club has gone from providing a modest clubhouse, golf course and tennis courts to now offering a complete recreational and social entertainment venue.
With the course fully surrounded by houses and technology reducing the challenge for golfers the Club sought to relocate its golfing arm to new site to meet the demands of the golfing public by selling the golf course section to land developers.
In May 2014 after a number of years lobbying and hard work the club is pleased to announce the opening of ‘Gardiners Run’ the new home of Chirnside Park Golf. Chirnside Park Country Club has retained eleven acres of land on the original Country Club site comprising of a keno lounge, Tab facilities, bowling greens, tennis courts and a fully licensed bistro and function venue.
Now operating across two sites the future of Chirnside Park Country Club looks bright with a modern newly opened golf course and a soon to be renovated food, beverage and entertainment centre overlooking the Yarra Valley.
2nd round at Gardiners RunBy: Suresh Bopitiya on 15 December 2017After having enjoyed our first round at Gardiners Run (GR), we thought we would book again. We experienced a great day and the facilities at GR are great. They have a driving range, practice bunker, a large area for chipping practice as well as a large putting green. The only gripe I have about our round last weekend, is that when we booked they did not tell us that the greens would be cored and sanded the before our round. It would have been good if they gave us that information before we turned up. Hasn't put us off and we will play there again.