Play Australia’s longest par 6 hole in this Greatrounds.com special offer at Coral Cove Golf Club, just outside of Bundaberg and a few short hours north of Brisbane! Also be inspired by a magnificent par 3 right on the ocean. Save over 30% off the regular price too with this Greatround.
• 18 holes for two players
• Shared motorised cart
• Tee times Monday to Friday
• Weekend play, subject to availability and $20 extra payable direct to Pro Shop
• Buy NOW play NOW – valid for three months from date of purchase
• Vouchers Valid Monday - Friday
• Weekend play, subject to availability $20 extra (payable direct to Pro Shop)
• Not valid public holidays
• Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not redeemable for cash
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability by calling Pro Shop quoting unique greatrounds.com voucher number on (07) 4159 3333
• Coral Cove Club dress regulations apply at all times
• Must have a valid Drivers License to drive motorised cart
• Accomodation is available- Pro Shop can assist you with availability and rates
Coral Cove Resort and Golf Club is a unique complex far removed from the rigours of daily life. Coral Cove offers pure sea air, no crowds, no stress, and the perfect life. The well maintained 18 hole Championship Golf Course featuring the longest hole in Australia provides a challenge for all golfers. With the Pacific Ocean as its backdrop, Coral Cove Golf Course & Resort provides the perfect setting for your golfing day.
The front nine features some well positioned water hazards that are sure to test your skill. Through the back nine, you will be presented with a rural setting as you wind you way around.
Coral Cove Resort and Golf Club is renowned for having the longest hole in Australia measuring 635 metres and is one of only two Par 6's in Australia. With the ever present winds and the undulating greens, Coral Cove is sure to test golfers of all skill levels.
Situated on the rocky foreshore and at the gateway to the Great Barrier Reef, Coral Cove Golf Resort winds it's way through the beautiful estate of Coral Cove in the Wide Bay-Burnett Shire, 4 hours North of Brisbane. Just a short 15 minutes from Bundaberg and a 10 minute drive from Bargara, we feel the Coral Cove Golf Resort is one of the best!