Escape the big city and enjoy the fresh air of an 18 hole golf getaway. Grab a mate because this deal includes a motorised cart and one drink each after your round at the serene Chatswood Golf Club.
• 18 holes for two players
• Shared motorised cart
• One tap beer, house wine or soft drink each before or after your round
• Buy NOW, Play NOW! Valid for three months from date of purchase.
• Tee times 7 days/week (Saturday after 12 pm, Sundays and public holidays after 10 am)
• Valid for three months from date of purchase
• Vouchers are for two people for 18 holes with a motorised cart
• Drink can be redeemed at the club house before or after round
• Drink selection from tap beer, house wine or soft drink
• Clubhouse and bar facilities are open from 10 am to 6 pm daily
• Booking essential and tee times are subject to availability
• For bookings please phone (02) 9419 7138 and quote voucher number
• Please ensure bring and present printed voucher to the pro shop
• Neat golf attire and collared shirt required for play
• Please respect local rules and course guidelines
• Not to be combined with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
Coined Chatswood’s ‘hidden treasure,’ even some of our local neighbours are unaware of our unique position and the spectacular views the course has to offer.
Despite boasting a shorter layout than most golf courses, Chatswood’s challenging par 65 layout feature holes would undoubtedly be the 3rd and 8th. The 3rd is an elevated par 3 with a magnificent view back towards the Clubhouse and the skyline of Chatswood’s CBD. Hit over our beautiful dam to meet the adjacent green. The par 5 8th runs alongside the Lane Cove River and is the longest hole on the course. The water hazard that lies just short of the green forces players to either lay up or have a try at reaching the heavily bunkered and narrow green.
This intricate course layout ensures that whatever your age, experience or handicap, it is a great place to play golf! Whether you are a seasoned scratch marker or a ‘hit-and-giggle’ golfer, you will enjoy your round at Chatswood.
Had a great day at the Chatswood course.18 November 2019The staff are very helpful and friendly. No time wasting or hanging around. The course is a hidden treasure! Fun with wide fairways and the odd nooks and crannies. And birds, plenty of maggies and kookas in true Aussie style. Food at the bar was plentiful and good value. Will be coming back especially with the greatrounds deal!
Chatswood18 April 2019Nice course to play while there are some long par 3's they are all driveable.
Chatswood golf course23 February 2019Was good value for money but the course has seen better days. We still enjoyed ourselves though
Friendly staffs with great atmosphere29 January 2019Great experience.
All went to plan and was great value, Thank you19 October 2018A challenging course made easier by a cart. Great value and will be returning.