Get out on the greens with a friend and play 18 holes at Macquarie Links International Golf Club, a prestigious course in Sydney’s South-West in this great offer that includes a cart for a very good price! Enjoy your next greatround of golf at this stunning course and save 48% off the regular rate!
• 18 holes of golf for 2 players at Macquarie Links (valid Tuesdays-Fridays)
• Shared motorised cart
• Offer valid Tuesday – Friday only
• All tee times & cart hires subject to availability
• Bookings are essential and subject to availability
• Vouchers valid for 3 months from date of purchase
• Not valid with any other offer
• Not valid Public Holidays
• Not redeemable for cash
• Bookings must be confirmed with the Pro Shop on 02 8796 5811 quoting greatrounds.com unique voucher number
• Macquarie Links International Golf Club dress regulations of neat golf attire apply. Pro Shop staff will be happy to inform you of the policy when making booking if unsure of dress regulations. Failure to meet dress regulations may result in non participation with no refund applicable.
• Unlimited vouchers per person
Gently rolling hills, native Australian bushland and a links-style golf course set around a contemporary clubhouse form the character that is Macquarie Links International Golf Club. The par-72 championship golf course laid carefully across the rolling hills showcases the unique Australian grasslands and stands of mature gum trees found throughout.
The course is a combination of links style golf with a heathland or “bush” character. Native grasslands, stands of mature gum trees and unique “outback” site furniture provide strong Australian character. Creeks, lakes and subtle topographic formations all combine to create natural golf holes that ebb and flow with the natural lie of the land.
Macquarie Links is a Par 72 course measuring some 6,300 metres in length, but not overly long by modern standards – the course is a challenge to shot making but not a torturous test of length. Multiple tees give golfers of all standards the ability to enjoy their game with an appropriate level of challenge.