Cerberus Golf Club, located on the Mornington Peninsula is a great choice of location for your next golf round with a friend. Get out on the course with this special offer for 2 players with a beer and pie each today!
• 18 holes of golf for 2 players walking at Cerberus Golf Club
• Beer & Pie Each
• Buy NOW – vouchers valid until the end of October!
• Each voucher is for 2 × 18 holes walking at Cerberus Golf Club
• Vouchers valid until October 31, 2017
• Bookings available all day Monday, Wednesday and Friday & Sundays after 11am.
• Bookings essential & are subject to availability – Ph 03 5983 6006.
• Not for use with Social Groups or groups of 8 or more players
• Must be 18+ to consume alcoholic beverages.
• Not combined with any other offer and not redeemable for cash
• Cerberus Golf Club dress regulations of neat golf attire apply
HMAS Cerberus, the Royal Australian Navy’s training establishment, is located 70 kms from Melbourne near Crib Point on Hann’s Inlet, Western Port Bay. The institution covers an area of over 1500 hectares and contains Cerberus Golf Course, one of the many golfing treasures of the Mornington Peninsula – a challenging course that is located in superb natural bushland. There have been four golf courses constructed at Cerberus (formerly Flinders Naval Depot), however the present course was developed at the end of World War II and completed in 1946. The Commanding Officer at the time applied for funds to construct a golf course but his application was refused. He then decided to apply for funding to clear and build a series of firebreaks around the married men’s quarters. Funding was eventually approved and the firebreaks, once established, bore an unbelievable resemblanc’ to nine fairways! The original greens were basically round and flat and lasted until 1974 when the current greens were established by the company Green Masters, who were also involved in the construction of the Devilbend course. Nine extra tees were added with the result that the greens now have eighteen distinctly separate tees and fairways.